Thursday, March 31, 2011

Made My Day!

March 30th I was one of those days that you will never forget. I had came home from along day of work and I was on my way down to my room to change out of my work clothes. As I opened my door I saw a HUGE vase full of my favorite flowers. I had no idea who they were from the letter only said "I love you" on it. The CD that they made for me only said "I love you" on it. I was happy but nervous because I had no clue who left these flowers for me. My mind was spinning trying to figure out who would do this.
Finally I decided maybe if I listen to the CD I will figure out who sent this to me. The second song on the CD I just felt this BIG SMILE come across my face because the song "My Best Friend" by Tim McGraw was on. I knew right then it was my best friend LANCE TROY HOUGHTON!!! I just started to cry because I never thought I would be in love like this. I never thought I was going to love someone ever again after I lost my best friend Cory, but Cory knew there was still another person out there to take care of me like he did. Not only was I crying my eyes out when I was listening to the CD but my mom was in the room crying! She just was so amazed to see how much Lance cares about me. (Not that she hadnt before it was just more intense through this CD).
Now the thought is going through my mind....Is Lance the one for me? Is Lance my true love? If so how come I didnt know this sooner? I need to get some answers but the only way im going to get them is by praying to my Heavenly Father. I know that my life is suppose to change dramatically in the next two years, so is this the first dramatic change? Am I suppose to be McKenzie Phillips Houghton? So many questions and still trying to get the answers. All I know is that when I listen to "My Best Friend" I cant stop thinking about Lance and I get butterflies in my stomach! "Life with you makes perfect sense, Your my best friend". I dont know how many times im going to listen to this song. If you know Lance and I this song fits us perfect so take a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment