Monday, May 16, 2011

Bucket List

I decided to make a bucket list today at work because I feel like I should write all the things I want to do in my life down and mark them off ask I go.
  • Go to Greece
  • Watch a Yankees game at Yankees Stadium
  • Get married to my true LOVE
  • Go to a pro baseball game (doing this on Thursday 5/19/2011)
  • Go skydiving
  • Go in a hot air balloon
  • Have a cute house of my own!
  • Volunteer to help special need kids
  • Become a PTA
  • Start my own practice
  • Adopt a baby
  • Go on a vacation with my best friend HEATHER
  • Coach a softball team
  • Go to India to help with orphans
  • Go on a Alaskan Cruise
  • Get a full body massage by a Massage Therapist
  • Take Lance on a horse
  • Live in a different State
  • Learn to Salsa Dance
  • Go on a Safari
  • Be at time square on New Years Eve
  • Own a dog
  • Eat Thai food
  • Go scuba diving
  • Go on a helicopter ride
I hope I get to all these before I die. I best be working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment