Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Goodbye Cory Jex!

March 13, 2011 was a day that i want to forget. I just want it to disapear and never come back. I lost my best friend Cory. We made so many promises to each other that will never happen. I remember the day i met Cory. He came knocking at my door (not going to lie i was scared of him) to come hang out with my brother and Tyler. Once i got to know Cory i couldnt help but love him, he has such a big heart and would do anything for anyone. Him and Tyler talked me into gettting my ear pierced more then once and to get a tattoo. I really thought my mom was going to kill me for both things. I remember spending numerous nights down in Tylers bedroom laughing at youtube videos. We could spend hours together laughing. If it wasnt for my brother Seth (Honkey as Cory said) i would of never met this amazing guy. We helped each through thick and thin. When we needed a place to run we would run to each others houses. My greatest memory though of Cory would be when i was painting my room he came to help me and my mom. We got the cricket out to make vinyl sayings to go in my room and Cory wouldnt let anyone else tauch the machine. He was having a so much fun with it, he said he should become a sticker maker. LOL! My room still has the quote he made "LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE". He always seemed to come over at the time i was doing some kind of craft and he always was willing to help me.
We became such good friends over the years that we promised each other if i was married by 25 that he would marry me. I would of married Cory any day because he was perfect in my eyes. I had never been treated so good by a guy till i met Cory. Its sad to say that i never really did get the chance to date him or go on a date with him. We were just way too good of friend and we didnt want to ruin anything. Plus he always talked about the girl of his dreams Destiny. He would of bent over backwards for her. I never really got to meet her but he talked enough about her that i felt like i knew her.
Cory give my dad and grandpas a big hug for me. Im really going to miss you Cory! Please know that i will always love you! You were such a remarkable person! Everyone is going to miss you! I will keep all the promises that we made. I LOVE YOU CORY JEX!!! Rest in peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment